Dr. Kalpana S. DePasquale – ENT Expert Witness and Testimony
As a board-certified physician with more than 15 years of experience, Dr. Kalpana DePasquale is proud to offer expert testimony, chart review and medical opinions for her specialties in Otolaryngology, head & neck surgery and facial plastic surgery. With a vast knowledge of these fields, Dr. DePasquale can offer medical legal consulting on matters such as ear, nose and throat conditions, voice and swallowing disorders, hearing loss, sinus surgery, facial cosmetic, and ENT reconstructive procedures. Dr. DePasquale owns and operates a medical practice, a medical spa and a cosmetic skincare line, adding to an already extensive list of credentials as a valued medical expert.
Dr. DePasquale is proud to have an affable personality and excellent communication skills. In the role of a medical expert witness Dr. DePasquale strives to serve the best interest of all parties involved to help educate and inform. These traits prove to be indispensable when attending to both patients and clients, especially in preserving the ability to explain medical situations in layman’s terms. Providing only the utmost care and support as a leading physician and medical expert witness is always her highest priority.
Dr. DePasquale completed both an internship and residency at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Prior to this, Dr. DePasquale received a degree of Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Nova Southeastern University, after receiving a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida.
- Airway Disorders
- Ear, Nose & Throat Conditions, Voice & Swallowing Disorders
- Speech Pathology
- Tinnitus, Hearing Loss and Occupational Hearing Loss
- Sinus Surgery
- Osteopathy, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic & ENT Reconstructive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery & Balloon Sinuplasty
- Vertigo, Dizziness & Imbalance
- Board Certified: Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery (2007)
- State of Florida: OS-8839 (2002)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: OS-009563-L (1997)
- Drug Enforcement Agency: BD5696301 (1997)
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (Recertification 2017)